GIS-based Master Plan Formulation for Cluster-5 having Total 5 Nos. namely Shahjahanpur, Badaun, Sitapur, Hardoi and Farrukhabad-Fatehgarh Cities in Uttar Pradesh under AMRUT
Funding Agency: AMRUT Scheme, Government of India
Location: Uttar Pradesh
State Mission Directorate, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites Request for Proposal for GIS-based Master Plan Formulation for 25 cities (grouped in clusters on the basis of their location, inter-linkages, impact on infrastructure, etc.) under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) sponsored by the Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India.
The objective of the assignment is to prepare a GIS based draft Master Plan document for each of the 25 cities/ towns under the provisions of The U.P. (Regulation of Building Operations) Act, 1958.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Evaluation of existing Master Plan
- Preparation of base map and existing land use map using GIS technology
- Surveys and studies of existing-conditions, major problems and development issues
- Projection of requirements and assessment of deficiencies
- Establishment of development aims and objectives
- Consultation with Public, Private, Co-operative Sectors and all other Stakeholders
- Preparation of development Policies and Proposals, Resource Mobilization Proposals
- Phasing and Implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Spatial attribute collection and vetting of Base Map.
- Sajra Plans Superimposition.
- Urban Database Creation.
- Formulation of Master Plan.