Survey using Latest Techniques
Land Re-survey of Surendranagar District
Funding Agency: -
Location: Surendranagar district, Gujarat
- To create updated land records including textual and spatial information, enabling establishment of a system which will help in the continued maintenance of updated land records and provide ready and smooth access to required information to all stakeholders – including Citizens and Government. To develop the entire system on GIS background.
- Creation of an updated Cadastral and Title database through a re-survey & measurement and Title verification process.
- Creating an integrated view of textual and graphical information on land records.
- Replace manual records with digital records, update the records and ensure consistency of information across the departments. Total are of the project was 9137 sq.km.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Establish Ground Control Points across the Project Site
- Prepare the land parcels for the proposed exercise
- Map the identified boundary vertices
- Reconcile the re-survey data with the available records and finalize the dimensions of each land parcel
- Deliver the finalized land parcel dimensions and the land records in prescribed formats