B-2 By-pass, high level bridge on Amanishah Ka Nalla
Funding Agency: -
Location: Jaipur, India
To divert the traffic from entering inside the Jaipur City, the project was conceived by JDA which includes the under passes, one under the railway work and other under the bypass road and are high level bridge of approx length 110 m with development of approach roads in both sides.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Hydraulic study of Amanishah Ka Nalla.
- Detailed topographical survey, taking L-section, cross section for the proposed work.
- Carry out detailed traffic surveys which includes the classified volume of the traffic.
- Carry out detailed geo-technical investigation including core drilling and standard penetration test which includes determination of C & f value, SP test for design of deep foundation of pile foundation of 1500mm dia.
- Detailed hydraulic studies which includes the study of catchment area, determination of discharge etc. and structural designs for the high-level bridges of prestressed concrete bridge of 112m length each span consist of 21.5m and RCC Piers.
- Detailed investigation like CBR value, soil gradation, atterberg limits for the design of pavement (New construction of 4 laning connecting NH-12 to NH-8 link road)
- Pavement design
- Design of underpasses of 30m
- Proof checking of the designs.
- Detailed estimates for the purpose of tendering and including the preparation of specification.
- Construction supervision as required.
- Review of design, "Quality control of work", monitoring progress of work.
- The total cost of the project 13 Crores