Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Loop Road from Indira Circle to Hemu Circle to Patel Circle to Indira Circle under UIDSSMT Scheme of Govt. of India
Funding Agency: -
Location: Tonk , India
There has been a long time demand of the residents of the Tonk City and the people visiting Tonk for better roads of city with good riding quality. The Tonk city was established by the Nawabs and the city expanded in haphazard manner, the infrastructure did not developed in planned manner either. The roads under consideration are the main roads of the city and their widening and improvement of riding quality will not only reduce the congestion but will also save fuel and reduce wear and tear of the vehicles. The reduction in the traveling time in case of emergency to necessary services will help humanity at large.
The roads have been sub- divided in three stretches
Indira Cirlce to Patel Circle (2.3 Kms) Patel Circle to Hemu Circle (2.6 Km)
Hemu Circle to Indira Circle (3.4 Km)
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Topographical Survey with the Help of Total Station for the proposed road (8.7 kms)
- Study of the drainage system of the area
- CBR test, Traffic survey in the field as per the project requirement
- Marking of formation level, design of horizontal and vertical curves, Preparation of detailed L section, Quantity Calculations, Design of pavement surface as per the IRC 37, Detailed Estimates, drawings and designs, for drains, retaining wall etc.
- Study of the Municipal Budget, Social and Environment Impact Assessment for the project road, Study of Training and Capacity Building.