Consultancy Service for the Preparation of Feasibility Report – Improvement of Dudu-Sambhar Road SH-2 km 130/0 to 156/0 including ROB in km 146
Funding Agency: -
Location: Rajasthan (India)
The Project section from Dudu-Samhbar (SH-2) Road starts from NH-8 on Jaipur-Ajmer section below ROB at Km 130/00 and ends at Sambhar KM 156.00). The project corridor has been taken up for development under program for development of State’s selected corridors on PPP basis. The cost of the project is Rs. 40.41 Crores
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey, Geotechnical Investigation, survey investigation by total stations, layout of the work at the site, preparation of General Arrangement Drawings, detailed design and estimates for the proposed ROB.
- Detailed topographical survey, taking L-sections, cross section for the proposed work.
- Geotechncial investigation for deep foundation of well by determining C, f soil part partical size distribution atterber limits gradation and SP test.
- Carry out detailed traffic survey and projection of the traffic by conducting the OD traffic survey.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Calculation of the IRR and VGF for the project