Project Preparation of Jagatpura Kho Nagorian Road which includes bridges and Geo-Technical investigation
Funding Agency: -
Location: Jaipur, India
To divert the traffic from entering inside the Jaipur City, the project was conceived by JDA which includes the under passes, one under the railway work and other under the bypass road and are high level bridge of approx length 110 m with development of approach roads in both sides. This road connects NH-12 to NH-11 within the jurisdiction of the JDA. 4 laning to 6 laning work.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Detailed topographical survey, taking L-section, cross section for the proposed work.
- Carry out detailed traffic surveys and projection of the traffic and OD survey and Axle load studies.
- Carrying out detailed geo-technical investigation including core drilling and standard penetration test, CBR test, Bankleman beam test, Soil gradation, liquid limit, plastic limit, dynamic core penetration test.
- Detailed hydraulic and structural designs for the high-level bridges which includes the study of hydrographs and catchment area.
- Pavement condition survey and bridge conditions survey of the existing bridge, underpasses etc.
- Design of the flexible pavement and rigid pavement and bridges (4 laning and 6 laning).
- Detailed estimates for the purpose of tendering.
- Getting the proof checking of the road and the rigid pavement and bridges and culverts.
- Construction supervision as required including review of design,
- "Quality control of work", monitoring for progress of work.