Consultancy Service for feasibility and design of ROB ROB at Railway Phatak, near Sitapura Goner Road Jaipur
Funding Agency: -
Location: Jaipur, India
(1) ROB at Railway Phatak, near Sitapura Goner Road Jaipur
The ROB crossing at Sitapura railway crossing on Jaipur-Delhi railway line and cross the National Highway 11 connecting NH-12 in the industrial area of Sitapura. 4 laning project under the jurisdiction of JDA. connects main Jaipur city with RIICO, institutional & industrial area. The railway track connects Jaipur to Sawai Madhopur which it self is a very busy track and caters load of both goods & passenger trains. The frequency of railway movement is very high (nearly 40 trains a day).This results is frequent closure of level crossing at this point and has therefore necessitated construction of ROB connecting NH-12 to NH-11 within the JDA limits 4 laning to 8 laning.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Conducting the topographical survey, L-section, Cross section by using Total Station.
- Conducting the traffic survey for the replacement of level crossing with ROB.
- Projecting the future traffic.
- Preliminary design of ROB which consist of 2 central span of 21.5m on the railway boundary and 10 span of 17.30m on the prestressed concrete superstructure and on pile foundation.
- Total length of the flyover is 600m which includes the RE walls.
- It was principally accepted by the JDA and is being submitted to the Railway for the formal approval as per railway norms.
- The cost of the project is Rs. 20 crores.