Consultancy Service for feasibility and design of ROB at Railway Phatak near Village Dantli, Goner road, Jaipur
Funding Agency: -
Location: Jaipur, India
ROB at Railway Phatak near Village Dantli, Goner road, Jaipur
The ROB is in Dantli village crossing on Jaipur-Sawai Madhopur railway line and cross the National Highway 11 connecting NH-12 near Goner village. 8 laning project under the jurisdiction of JDA connects main Jaipur city. The frequency of railway movement is very high (nearly 50 trains a day). This results is frequent closure of level crossing at this point and has therefore necessitated construction of ROB connecting NH-12 to NH-11 within the JDA limits 4 laning to 8 laning.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Conducting the topographical survey, L-section, Cross section by using Total Station.
- Conducting the traffic survey for the replacement of level crossing with ROB.
- Projecting the future traffic.
- Preliminary design of ROB which consist of 2 central span of 21.5m on the railway boundary and 10 span of 17.30m on the prestressed concrete superstructure and on pile foundation.
- Total length of the flyover is 700m which includes the RE walls.
- It was principally accepted by the JDA and is being submitted to the Railway for the formal approval as per railway norms.
- The cost of the project is Rs. 20 crores for 4 laning the remaining 4 laning would be constructed in second stage and cost will be determined accordingly.