Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Conservation of Water bodies including the Talkatora in Jaipur City
Funding Agency: GoI- 50%, State- 30 %,JMC – 20 %
Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan , India)
JMC intends to conserve the water bodies of Jaipur under the JNNURM, which stresses on the urban renewal, the project will help in tourism development besides providing good environment and aesthetic sense in the city.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Topographical surveys, calculation of the run off from the contributing area.
- Identification of the streams polluting the water bodies.
- Suggestion of the remedial measures for improvement of the water bodies.
- Hydraulic and structural improvement of water bodies.
- Environment Impact Assessment & Environment Management Plan.
- Drawings and estimate preparation.