Urban Infrastructure Development
Preparation of Slum Free City Plan of Action using RAY Guidelines for various locations in Gujarat (Upleta Town)
Funding Agency: Government of Gujarat
The SFCPoA, is a city level action plan with investment requirements projected and prioritized for upgrading the existing slums and planning for provision of houses for the urban poor for the next 10-15 years.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Assessment of Present Status of Slums.
- Formulation of Slum Intervention Strategies
- Estimation of Urban Poor Housing Shortage & Identifying Supply and Demand Constraints.
- Identifying Supply and Demand Side Reforms and Framing Future Supply Strategy.
- Framing Investment Requirements & Financing Plan