Preparation of Detailed Project Report of Solid Waste Management for Jaipur City as per Solid Waste Management Rules 2000 and JNNURM guidelines.
Funding Agency: JNNURM – Municipal Corporation, GoR
The project involves primary collection, secondary collection, placement of containers, transportation of garbage upto transfer station, transfer of garbage in large capacity carries, transportation of garbage upto the landfill site etc. as per SWM rules 2000. The project is to be prepared as per the JNNURM / UIDSSMT guidelines.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Assessment volume of solid waste generated.
- Study of existing system of collection, transportation and disposal of the waste including classification of different sources i.e. general waste, hospital waste, industrial waste.
- Identification of landfill site.
- Preparation of detailed scheme for landfill and compost plant including detailed estimates, design of compost plant of 500 TPD capacity.
- Preparation of plan for disposal of solid waste generated upto the year 2025 with spatial thrust on community participation.
- Design of Transfer station with transportation model and estimates.
- Suggestion for procurement for primary and secondary collection machinery.
- Consultations with officers of administration, prominent citizens, Industrialists, shop owners etc. for evolving a consensus based plan.
- Costing plant design of 500 MTPD capacity and phasing of the project.
- Evaluation of report by Sh. P.U. Asnani, Member of the Committee appointed by Honb. Supreme Court of India for SWM guidelines, also urban environmental infrastructure Representative to India, US&AEP