Detailed Project Report of Roads and Drains at Shahpura (Jaipur)
Funding Agency: UIDSSMT, Government of India
Roads : Widening, strengthening of existing roads, main roads with divider from NHAI office to Petrol Pump.
Drains : Implementation of drains in accordance to the Drainage Master Plan, Division of drains, Nala from Saini Dhaba to Deven Shahpura Road, Bunkar Colony from Node A & B etc.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
Scope of Work
- Collection of secondary data available from client, collection of detailed levels.
- Assessing the preferability for combined and separate system, analysis of network system and treatment option.
- Design of drainage system for problematic area, estimates there of.
- Extension of primary storm water drains for protection of flow area and flood plan.
- Topographical survey with the help of total station for the proposed roads 4,000 m.
- Study of drainage system of the area.
- Marking of formation level, design of horizontal and vertical curves.
- Study of the Municipal budget, social and Environment Impact Assessment for the project road etc.