Preparation of Sewerage scheme including STP for Mt. Abu town under UIDSSMT Scheme
Funding Agency: Govt of India
Location: Sirohi, India
Mt. Abu is a big tourist place of India. This city is lacking in basic infrastructure facilities such as sewerage and sanitation etc, which leads to many environmental and health related problems, the ULB has initiated in this directions and mandate has been given to NKBPL for preparing comprehensive DPR for sewerage for Mt. Abu Town under UIDSSMT scheme.
The project is funded in 80:10:10 ration amongst the Centre, State and concerned ULB.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey for entire town, L Sections and cross sectional details.
- Design of sewerage system.
- Design of treatment unit as per the requirement of the city and preparing DPR for funding from Govt of India.
- Suggested excavation through trenchless technology.
- Rendering services to ULB for assistance during execution of work for any changes in drawings / Designs / Quality control with reference to DPR project components.
- Total Length of Sewer Lines: 55.03 kms
- Total Capacity of Treatment Plant : 6 MLD
- Type of treatment : Conventional Extended Aeration/Oxidation Ditch
- Assisting ULB in getting approval from UIDSSMT