Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Sewerage Works in Colonies of Transport Nagar Chauraha (Crossing) to Ramgarh Mod (Delhi Bypass Road) under JNNURM for Jaipur City Status : Approved by Govt of India
Funding Agency: JNNURM – Government of India
Location: Jaipur, India
Planning and designing of sewer system in colonies along Delhi bypass road between Transport Nagar Crossing and Ramgarh Mod (T-Junction) and integrating it with the existing sewer system in adjacent colonies based on Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation (CPHEEO), Manual on Sewerage and Sewage Treatment. The project features assessment of sewage flow for projected population upto the year 2034 planning after detailed survey, sizing of pipes, networking etc. estimation and phasing of works.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Detailed Survey of the project area using Total Station.
- Waste forecast of the project area.
- Development of Sewerage System of the project area.
- Preparation of drawings, design, estimates and tender documents for project components.
- Rendering services of JMC for assistance during execution of work for any changes in drawings / Designs / Quality control with reference to DPR project components.
- Development of STP based on conventional activated sludge process using fixed film attached growth system as an option of secondary treatment.
- Assisting JMC in getting approval from JNNURM.
- Making presentation at SLNA, SLSC and CSMS for project approval.