Preparation of Detailed Project Report for UIDSSMT Programme for Jodhpur City for sewerage, drainage, roads, heritage conservation etc
Funding Agency: UIDSSMT, Government of India, State Govt, Urban Local Body
The project comprises of three components
- Sewerage system : ( Phase- I Approved by GoI)
Left out 61 colonies of Jodhpur city (not covered under the project implemented by RUIDP funded by Asian Development Bank). The work involves planning, designing of sewerage network and integrating it with the existing sewerage system. The area covered under this project is 1172 ha and total length of sewer system is 184 km.
Total cost of the project is 49.38 crores.
Preparation of plan and design of 50 MLD Sewerage Treatment Plant (STP) at Salwas (Jodhpur). Cost of the STP Rs. 11.50 Crores.
Strengthening and Replacement of existing problematic sewerage system of Jodhpur.
- Drainage System
Implementation of 12 drains of Jodhpur covering 7236 ha area, in accordance with the drainage Master Plan prepared under RUIDP – Diversion of the drain from Malviya Nagar Area to Jojri river through University and DMRC for covering of the drain anroute the Aerodrome. Total length of the drains in this project is 228 km and the cost of the project is Rs. 126.67 crores.
Widening, strengthening and restoration of existing roads covering 5054 ha including roads which were cut / damaged during implementation of sewerage project executed by RUIDP and funded by ADB. The project also includes proposals for footpaths, road side drains, shifting of telephone / power lines and water supply lines wherever necessary to suitable places so that they do not obstruct the traffic movement. Total length of the roads is 470 km and cost of the project is Rs. 129.70 crores.
- Heritage Conservation
Renewal of two ponds of heritage importance namely Baiji Ka Talab and Naya Talab.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Sewerage Treatment Plant (STP) of 50 MLD at Salawas
- Sewer network design for left out RUIDP area spread over 1172 ha.
- Collection of Secondary data and detailed levels etc. from Client.
- Assessing the pre-feasibility for combined and separate system, Analysis of Network system and treatment options.
- Design of Drainage Systems for major problematic area and estimates thereof.
- Extension of Primary storm water drains for protection of flow area and flood plains, construction of culverts, bed blocks, pillars side walls and re-sectioning of drains to enable prompt evacuation of rain water.
- Topographical Survey with the Help of Total Station for the proposed road (470 kms)
- Study of the drainage system of the area
- CBR test, Traffic survey in the field as per the project requirement
- Marking of formation level, design of horizontal and vertical curves, Preparation of detailed L section, Quantity Calculations, Design of pavement surface as per the IRC 37 code. Detailed Estimates, drawings and designs, for drains, retaining wall etc.
- Study of the Municipal Budget, Social and Environment Impact Assessment for the project road, Study of Training and Capacity Building.
- Collection of data from concerning agencies.
- Formulation of proposals for beautification and facilities such as toilets, parking lots, shopping complex, development of lawns etc.
Estimation and financial phasing.