Survey, Design and Preparation of DPR of Baran City Flood Mitigation Scheme (Distt. Baran)
Funding Agency: Water Resources Department, Rajasthan
Location: District Baran, Rajasthan,Inida
Proposed work is to be carried in Baran Tehsil area near Baran city District. Baran, it is part of W.R Division I Baran. The area has an average annual rainfall of 802 mm. The site of existing tanks, Banganga River, Patheda Nallah, Nalka Nallah & Forest Nallah is approachable from Baran town.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey, investigation and design including preparation of detailed project reports of the Baran flood mitigation scheme.
- Surveying of the existing Banganga river and incoming streams using Total Stations for total 129 Km length. contouring and designing for renovation augmentation and up gradation of existing tanks including marking submergence area and Dam Alignment & Borrow Area on the Sajra Map.
- Hydrology, calculation of peak flood, flood routing and design for resectioning / regarding of Nalka Nallah, Pathera Nallah, Forest Nallah, & Banganga river for safe passage of flood discharge including marking Maximum water level in L section, Marking flood prone area of the Baran City on G.T. sheet and Sajra Map and Plotting L section and cross section at 50 m interval of the streams, providing Drawings, designing for most efficient / most effective hydrological section as per relevant IS codes including proposed HFL after execution of the scheme.
- Remodeling / Redesigning of existing culverts and bridges on these streams.
- Cost of the Project is Rs. 125.16 Crores.