Detailed Survey & Investigation of proposed Mohar Reservoir Project and its canal system by Total Station.
Funding Agency: Water Resources Department, Chhattisgarh
Location: Durg, Chhattisgarh,India
The scheme is proposed across confluence of River Dangarh and River Dalekasa tributaries of river Sheonath near village Mohar (on left flank) of tehsil Ambagarh chowki District Rajnandgaon and Village Banjaridih on (Right Flank) of tehsil Dondi Lohara District Durg. The site is about 15 Km. from the Block headquarter Ambagarh chowki and 105 km from the District head-quarter Durg and is approachable by fair weather road.
The main objective of the project is to provide water to Khakhara Reservoir for industrial use, drinking water to Rajnandgaon and Durg Nagar Nigam. The balance water will be utilised for Kharif Irrigation.The Project shall tap available water by constructing a dam across the rivers Dangarh and Dalekasa, a tributary of river Dangarh at the confluence of the rivers for sustainable and eco-friendly development of the area
Actual Services provided by the Firm
The broad scope of work to be carried out under the contract would be as below -
- Shifting of G.T.S. Bench Mark and fixing of standard and temporary Bench Marks.
- Basin survey, dam alignment survey, waste weir & spill channel survey etc.
- Command and canal survey.
- Fixing of center line stones on final alignment of dam, spill, FRL & Canal etc.
- Exploration of strata by drilling of boreholes along dam alignment, waste-weir spill channel and canal structures of feeder canal.
- Exploration of strata by trial pits.
- Geological study of site as per G.S.I. requirement.
- Collection of testing of construction material so as to decide the quarry for construction material required for the project.
- Submergence and property survey including survey for forestland.
- Reservoir competency survey, Environment Studies, health surveys etc.
- Preparation of Resettlement & Rehabilitation (R&R) Plan.
- Preparation of case for the use of forest land for construction of Mohar Project and submission of the same to the Ministry of Environment & Forest, New Delhi.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR).
- Total Cost of the project is Rs. 236.85 Cr