Mail Us: Support:
Water Resources Planning & Management
Preparation of Detailed Project Report of PATNE Medium Irrigation Project in Panna District of MP on such norms and specifications which are acceptable to the Central water Commission, MoEF and Planning Commission of India.
Funding Agency: Water Resources Department, MP
Location: Panna , MP,India
MP Water resources department proposes to construct “ Patne River Multipurpose Project” to irrigation about 18000 Ha of land of Panna District. The project site is located near village HADA 8.0 Km from Tehsil head quarters Pawai in Panna district. The Dam site and Right Bank and Left Banal canal system may be located on toposheet number 63D/4.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Preparation of Survey sheets with following details for the partial command area of 7455Ha and submergence area of Approximately 5523 Ha using Total Station and GPS Machines.
- Survey for Canal Alignment for distributaries, minors and sub minors on the survey sheets and calculation of the area to be served by each distributaries, minors, sub minors etc.
- Collection, Scanning and digitization of the revenue maps for the complete command area Carry out the detailed macro level planning upto 40 ha area from the entire command area.
- Marking, transferring the designed and approved canal alignment on the revenue maps.
- Semi detailed soil investigations for the complete command area of left main command.
- Diamond Drilling for assessment of dam foundations.
- Hydrology Studies and Preparation of report after assessing the water availability with objective of harnessing the optimum multipurpose development including collection of all hydrological details. Identification of location/ fixing of dam line, barrage line etc.
- Preparation of Irrigation Development Report to delineate development of irrigated agriculture, cropping pattern in the command, provision of water supply to villages etc.
- Preparation of fisheries development report to delineate development of pissiculture in the reservoir under the project.
- Preparation of detailed hydropower development report based on detailed study for hydropower development in the project area and contribution by hydropower development in improving the financial viabilities.
- Preparation of detailed EIA and EMP report including suggestions for R and R., forest land assessment etc.
- Total Cost of the project is Rs. 259.57 Cr.