Consultancy Services for survey, planning, design of Satna Branch Canal of Narmada Main Canal under NVDA. (100339 ha CCA)
Funding Agency: Narmada Valley Development Authority
Location: Satna, Katni, Jabalpur,India
Satna Branch Canal is extension of Narmada main canal in MP State, it aims at irrigating approximately 1000339 HA CCA in MP State covering Katni, Satna and nearby areas.
Total Villages in Command Area:- 300
Actual Services provided by the Firm
Scope of Work
- Preparation of Survey sheets with following details for the complete command area of 100339 Ha CCA (App).The survey is to be carried out with the Total Station machine, GPS, the survey sheets are to be prepared using the Licensed Software by the consultant.
- Consultant has to prepare the sheets by connecting the survey with the nearest GTS bench marks so that whole of the work may be integrated to other schemes, development of the state.
- Marking of Canal Alignment for distributaries, minors and sub minors on the survey sheets and calculation of the area to be served by each distributaries, minors, sub minors etc.
- Collection, Scanning and digitization of the revenue maps for the complete command area of 100339 ha
- Carry out the detailed macro level planning upto 40 ha area fro the entire command area.
- Marking, transferring the designed and approved canal alignment on the revenue maps.
- Semi detailed soil investigations for the complete command area of left main command.
- Detailed design of each individual canal structure and canal system
- Preparation of land compensation cases for the complete canal system.
- Structural design of canal structures, hydraulic, structural design of the purpose of construction.
Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs: 251 Cr.