Consultancy Services for Survey, Drawing, design, estimation etc for Parwan Major Irrigation Cum Drinking Water Supply Project, District Jhalawar, Rajasthan, India (100000 CCA)
Funding Agency: Government of Rajasthan , India
Location: Rajasthan , India
Parwan Major Irrigation Project is proposed on River Parwan, a main distributary of river Chambal in Jhalawar District. The river Parwan Offtakes from the point of confluence of river Ghorapachhar and river Ajnar about 1 Km upstream of Manoharthana town. Presently the water of river Parwan is going waste, therefore to utilize the Rajasthan , India State water and 10 % water from Madhya Pradesh State Catchment Area, it is proposed to construct dam across the river Parwan near Akavad Khurd Village of District Jhalawar to store about 490 cum of Water and utilize it by providing irrigation facilities in about 138000 GCA A. of District Jhalawar, Kota and Baran
Total Villages in submergence:- 80 (Partly) Total Villages in Command Area:- 300.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
Scope of Work
- Preparation of Survey sheets with following details for the complete command area of 113000 Ha CCA with the Total Station machine, GPS, the survey sheets are to be prepared using the Licensed Software by the consultant.
- Consultant has to prepare the sheets by connecting the survey with the nearest GTS bench marks so that whole of the work may be integrated to other schemes, development of the state.
- Marking of Canal Alignment for distributaries, minors and sub minors on the survey sheets and calculation of the area to be served by each distributaries, minors, sub minors etc.
- Collection, Scanning and digitization of the revenue maps for the complete command area of 138000 GCA
- Carry out the detailed macro and micro level planning including design of canal system, its structures, chaks and estimates of the complete system so that per ha rate. Detailed survey for L sections and cross sections is to be carried out by the consultant for all distributaries, minors and sub minors. (Macro Planning Area (10000 HA CCA), Marking, transferring the designed and approved canal alignment on the revenue maps.
- Semi detailed soil investigations for the complete command area of left main command. Study of the existing agriculture pattern in the command area and proposals for the crop water requirements and other cropping pattern.
- Socio- Economic Survey, assessment of the problems of the farmers in the regions and making suitable proposals for Water Users Associations and other works, Preparation of Rehabilitation and Re Settlement plan , taking approval from the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt of India, Preparation of EIA Reports.
- Design of Tunnel of 9 Km length after analyzing the geological and other geo-technical investigation reports.
Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs: 530 Cr.