Consultancy for Command Area planning and Survey for Kalisindh Right Bank Canal Project Distt Shajapur (28155 ha)
Funding Agency: Government of M.P.
Location: (Shajapur, Rajgarh Districts) Madhya Pradesh,India
Kalisindh is a major river that flows from MP to Southern Rajasthan , India. There has been various efforts by the both the state governments to utilize the water optimally. Near the Shajapur District, Samajhkhedi Village, Mp Water Resource Department aims at constructing a dam that will irrigation approximately 29889 Ha area at its right bank and 34000 ha area at its left flank. In order to submit a detailed report to the central water commission MP Water resource departments engaged N K Buildcon to carry out the detailed command area survey for the Right Bank from the proposed dam site.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Topographical and Cadastral Survey in the command area , contouring at 0.5 m interval.
- Collection of the revenue maps, scanning, digitization, superimposition of the contours over the revenue maps. (29889 Ha GCA)
- Preparation of the survey sheets in the pattern of survey of India in 1: 15000 scale.
- Marking of 40 ha chaks in the complete command area over the revenue maps.
- Planning and marking of the canal system. Distributaries, minors, sub minors, water course (200 Kms)
- Marking of the canal system in the field.
- Suggesting the department the alternative alignment so that cost can be reduced.
- Establishment of the bench marks stones in the command area along the alignment of the main canal. (After transferring from the GTS bench marks collected from the Survey of India.
Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs: 100 Cr.