Mail Us: Support:
Water Resources Planning & Management
Consultancy for Dam and Command Area Survey, Planning, Designing and Estimation etc. for Proposed Kalisindh Major Irrigation Project, District Jhalawar, Rajasthan , India (25000 CCA)
Funding Agency: Government of Rajasthan , India
Location: Rajasthan , India
Kalisindh Major Irrigation Project is proposed on River Kalisindh, a principal tributary of river Chambal, the river Kalisindh river originates near Kala Peepal in the Dewas district and rises from Vindyan ranges and covers a distance of 351 km., it is proposed to construct dam across the river Kalidindh near Bhanwarasa village of tehsil Jhalrapatan district Jhalwar to store about 147 MCM water and utilize it by providing irrigation facilities in about 40,000 ha CCA in district Jhalawar and Kota. The work including submergence area survey, survey and macro / micro level planning of command area, environmental and ecological studies and geo-technical investigations.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Preparation of Survey sheets for submergence and command area with following details for the 12,000 ha CCA with the Total Station machine, GPS, the survey sheets are to be prepared by the consultant.
- Consultant has to prepare the sheets by connecting the survey with the nearest GTS bench marks so that whole of the work may be integrated to other schemes, development of the state.
- Marking of Canal Alignment for distributaries, minors and sub minors on the survey sheets and calculation of the area to be served by each distributaries, minors, sub minors etc.
- Collection, Scanning and digitization of the revenue maps for the complete command area of 12,000 ha CCA
- Carry out the detailed macro and micro level planning including design of canal system, its structures, chaks and estimates of the complete system so that per ha rate. Detailed survey for L sections and cross sections is to be carried out by the consultant for all distributaries, minors and sub minors. Macro Planning Area (2000 HA CCA), Micro Planning Area (2000 ha CCA), Marking, transferring the designed and approved canal alignment on the revenue maps.
- Design and estimation of dam and pickup weir.
- Semi detailed soil investigations for the complete command area of left main command.
- Study of the existing agriculture pattern in the command area and proposals for the crop water requirements and other cropping pattern.
- Socio- Economic Survey, assessment of the problems of the farmers in the regions and making suitable proposals for Water Users Associations and other works.
- To carry out the environmental and ecological report on basis of guidelines issued by Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India.
- Drilling at dam site and studies for FTL and MWL, Geo-technical investigation with 70mm dia (NX size) holes are to be drilled along the dam line, upstream and downstream of the dam axis up to half the depth of water at the point.
- Studies for rehabilitation of Harishchandra Sagar pickup weir.
- Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs: 360 Cr.