Water Resources Planning & Management
Survey Investigation and Design (SID) and Preparation of DPR Package No. Banswara II of 7 Sub-projects under Rajasthan Minor Irrigation Improvement Project (RAJAMIIP)
Funding Agency: Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA)
Location: Banswara (Rajasthan , India)
Survey, Investigation and Design (SID) of following Minor Irrigation Projects in Banswara.
CCA(Ha) Canal Length for rehabilitation
- Biyapada 1000.42 15.06
- Chhoti Tandi 366.80 6.76
- Dunglawani 229.00 6.78
- Goyakaprasad 444.10 8.88
- Nagda 272.00 4.80
- Saren Patel Ka Naka 128.00 2.40
Total 2440.32 44.68
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey of dam, canal system, command area and submergence area including contour plans, long and cross sections of dams and canal system.
- Investigation and data collection for hydrological, geotechnical, soils and other data relevant to irrigation projects.
- Collection of existing data and documents.
- Identification of rehabilitation works by joint walk-through in coordination with WUA/PRI, WRD and DoA officers then design of all rehabilitation works, including hydraulic and structural design, long and cross sections and structure drawings.
- Estimate of work quantities and cost based on BSR.
- Economic analysis of cost and benefits.
- Preparation of the Detailed Project Report (DPR) including estimate and drawings in separate volumes
- Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs. 551.907 Lacs