Mail Us: Support:
Water Resources Planning & Management
Survey Investigation and Design (SID) and Preparation of DPR Package No. Jhalawar II of 5 Sub-projects under Rajasthan Minor Irrigation Improvement Project (RAJAMIIP)
Funding Agency: Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA)
Location: Jhalawar (Rajasthan , India)
Survey, Investigation and Design (SID) of following Minor Irrigation Projects in Jhalawar.
CCA(Ha) Canal Length for rehabilitation
- Benaiga MIP
- Bistunia MIP
- Mahudia MIP
- Naka Sarna MIP
- Mogra MIP
Total 1455 16.25
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey of dam, canal system, command area and submergence area including contour plans, long and cross sections of dams and canal system.
- Investigation and data collection for hydrological, geotechnical, soils and other data relevant to irrigation projects.
- Collection of existing data and documents.
- Identification of rehabilitation works by joint walk-through in coordination with WUA/PRI, WRD and DoA officers then design of all rehabilitation works, including hydraulic and structural design, long and cross sections and structure drawings.
- Estimate of work quantities and cost based on BSR.
- Economic analysis of cost and benefits.
- Preparation of the Detailed Project Report (DPR) including estimate and drawings in separate volumes
- Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs. 275.078 Lacs