Survey Investigation and Design (SID) and Preparation of DPR Package No. Sawai Madhopur of 9 Sub-projects under Rajasthan Minor Irrigation Improvement Project (RAJAMIIP)
Funding Agency: Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA)
Location: Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan , India)
Survey, Investigation and Design (SID) of following Minor Irrigation Projects in Sawai Madhopur.
CCA(Ha) Canal Length for rehabilitation
- Ramsagar 339.616 4.297
- Jaisagar 190.810 2.219
- Dhelrasagar 153.257 2.748
- Nagolao 343.967 3.836
- Telenwala 162.040 1.327
- Sobhagsagar 69.956 1.045
- Pancholas 1031.615 10.255
- Galaisagar 1719.060 14.274
- Bhagwatgarh 1356.500 19.915
Total 5366.821 59.916
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey of dam, canal system, command area and submergence area including contour plans, long and cross sections of dams and canal system.
- Investigation and data collection for hydrological, geotechnical, soils and other data relevant to irrigation projects.
- Collection of existing data and documents.
- Identification of rehabilitation works by joint walk-through in coordination with WUA/PRI, WRD and DoA officers then design of all rehabilitation works, including hydraulic and structural design, long and cross sections and structure drawings.
- Estimate of work quantities and cost based on BSR.
- Economic analysis of cost and benefits.
- Preparation of the Detailed Project Report (DPR) including estimate and drawings in separate volumes
Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs. 649.687 Lacs