Mail Us: Support:
Water Resources Planning & Management
Hiring of Consultancy Services for Preparing Detailed Project Report of Extension, Renovation & Modernization of I.G.N.P., Stage-II
Funding Agency: Water Resources Department, Rajasthan
Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan
The primary objective of the Consultancy/Study is framing Detailed Project report of Extension, Renovation & Modernization Project in I.G.N.P. Stage II according to the revised guidelines of preparing ERM project by Central Water Commission, New Delhi.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Hydraulic Survey of all the canals of flow system in Stage-II
- Survey of Canals, Distributaries and Minors of 3340 km length.
- Assessment and designation of points and lengths of damaged portion of canal which require immediate renovation/restoration.
- Appraisal of repair and renovation required in structures of Main Canal.
- Remodeling of all canal systems including Charanwala Branch, Birsalpur Branch, Dattor Distributary and Kanwarsain Lift Canal to run in one group.
- Identification of reasons of water logging / Seepage study and remedial measures where seepage occurs. Analysis of available data of changes of water table during last 10 years at suitable points representing complete length along main canal and identification of areas which can be vulnerable for water logging and suggest remedial measures.
- Restoration / enhancement of the storage capacity of escape reservoirs and utilization of the stored water in nearby canals.
- Possibility of new Reservoirs along Main Canal/Branches where the water can be stored during availability of surplus water.
- Improvement of transitions for smooth flow and minimize the head lose criteria
- Assessment of length of major repair of water courses.
- Preparation of Detail Project Report incorporating all above activities including cost assessment, detail of quantities and specifications as per CWC latest guidelines.
- Getting the DPR approved from Central Water Commission and obtaining investment clearance from appropriate authority.