Consultancy services for design of Barrage, Power House and Other Civil Structures in Co-ordination with E/M works of Nirmaili HEP (4 x 1.75 MW) including Planning for execution.
Funding Agency: Bihar State Hydroelectric Power Corporation
The site is located near Hariyahi village in Supaul district of Bihar at 40 km downstream of the Kosi barrage at Hanuman Nagar. The site is accessible from Nirmali road on Kosi embankment and is located about 40 km downstream of the Kosi Barrage.
Nirmali H. E. Project is one of the small hydro projects, which can be established by creating a small reservoir in Tiljuga Dhar by constructing a diversion weir across Tiljuga Dhar near Hariyahi village in Supaul district of Bihar located about 40 km downstream of their Kosi Barrage at Hanuman Nagar and utilizing the water for power generation.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
Civil Design in coordination with E/M works preparation of Drawings and Estimates of
- Widening of River
- Coffer dam and River Diversion
- Barrage, under sluices and divide Walls
- River Bed and Side Protection Work.
- Power House building and other structures.
- Power house, barrage & under sluice gates
- Switch yard structures and its fencing
- Raising and strengthening of river banks in the up stream of barrage upto required length
- Approach roads etc
- Cost of the Project is Rs. 80 Cr. (US$ 13.33 Million).