Water Resources Planning & Management
Survey and Investigation for Upper High Level Canal Off-Taking from Saddle Dam No. 1 of Mahi Dam, Tehsil Banswara, District Banswara
Funding Agency: Government of Rajasthan
Location: Banswara (Rajasthan)
The upper high level canal project is proposed to utilize the 40 TMC share of Gujrat state stored in Mahi Dam.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Detailed Survey
- Identification of problematic areas
- Marking of approved alignment of minor/sub minor on field
- Contouring at an interval of 0.5m. in the plain area
- Collection & Digitization of Revenue Maps
- Marking canal system on G.T. sheet and Sajara Maps.
- Designing and preparation of estimates of distribution system.
- Suggest cropping pattern to be adopted in different parts of command area.