Mail Us: Support:
Water Resources Planning & Management
Hiring Consultancy Services For Proposal For Restoration Of existing Drainage System In LMC & RMC Command Area (Bundi, Kota And Baran Districts), ( Chambal Project, Cad Kota.
Funding Agency: Government of Rajasthan
Location: Kota, Bundi & Bara District of Rajasthan
The Consultant shall carry out a systematic diagnostic study for identification of drainage problems in LMC and RMC Command from the considerations of operation and management as well as constraints existing design features. Joint walk through survey with the WUA's/Farmers, other stake holders and departmental officials. The following activities are required for preparing of DPRs of Renovation and Restoration of Existing Drainage System in LMC and RMC of Chambal Command Area (Bundi, Kota and Baran Districts), Chambal Project, CAD Kota.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Detail L- Sections, X-sections of existing & new drainage system and plan maps of the system. Survey with total station instrument and preparation of L-section and X-section at every 30 in interval, X-section should extend on both side up to 2m beyond of bank toe/borrow area.
- Fixing of Banch Mark with double leveling on structures of the canals with reference to GTS Bench mark/regulators of Main Canal.
- Assessment of revised capacity of each drains after considering of last 30 year rain fall in the area and present seepage from canals.
- Final draw off/capacity statement of each drain.
- Detail proposals, design, drawing and cost estimates for reuse of seepage water in the command area.
- Identification of encroachment on existing drain and marking on SAJARA Sheet.
- Preparation of cost Estimates.
- Draft Final Report.
- Final Report.