Detailed engineering survey and Providing Misc services for Proposed Irugur Devangothi Pipeline.
Funding Agency: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Length of proposed Irugur Devangonthi Pipeline route is 312 km with takeoff at BPCL’s Irugur Depot, village: Chinniam palayam (CT), Sulur taluka, Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu. (77° 5' 20.078" E & 11° 1' 53.052" N), and terminates at BPCL Depot Devangonthi, village Devanagondi, Hosakote Taluka of Bangalore Rural District in state of Karnataka. (77° 50' 23.747" E & 12° 59' 3.669" N), with a tap-off point at Sankari in Salem district.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Detailed Engineering Survey, Route Survey and Population Density Index.
- Seismic Survey.
- Soil resistivity, Soil Chemical and Thermal conductivity, Soil Stratification and Hydrological data generation survey.
- Cadastral Survey.
- Obtaining permission in Government Land.
- Obtaining approvals / permissions for pipeline crossing from Central / State and other statutory authorities.
- All data and deliverables to be in digital form and compatible to Owner’s GIS server to provide seamless geo-referenced data. Preparation of layers of various data obtained as per above scope of work mentioned of detail engineering survey and it shall be updated to the pipeline route prepared by client on their ESRI platform.