Route Survey and Geotechnical Investigation work for "Kandla Gorakhpur LPG Pipeline" Project – Kandla to IOCL Dumad Section
Funding Agency: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
IOCL intends to carry out Reconnaissance Survey, Detailed Engineering survey, Topographical survey, Geotechnical investigation, Soil Resistivity survey, Soil Chemical Analysis survey, Soil Stratification survey, Cadastral survey, Acquisition of ROU in ROW as per P&MP Act, obtaining permissions and activities related to opening of ROW for laying the above proposed KGPL LPG pipeline from Kandla to IOCL Dumad section.
The proposed pipeline route length for from Kandla to IOCL Dumad is approx. 916 km including spur line from IOCL Viramgam to HPCL Ahmedabad, feeder line from Pipavav to IOCL Dumad and feeder line from Dahej to IOCL Dumad. N.K. Buildcon Pvt. Ltd. was awarded the work of Dahej to IOCL Dumad Section (288 km).
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Reconnaissance Survey
- Detailed Engineering Survey
- Population Density Index Survey
- Soil Resistivity Survey
- Soil Chemical Analysis Survey
- Soil Stratification Survey
- Data Generation Survey
- River hydrological data collection/ generation
- Cadastral Survey
- Technical Report Preparation
- Topographical survey at station locations
- Geotechnical investigation at Station locations and HDD crossing locations
- Providing services for establishing Right of User (ROU) in Right of Way (ROW)
- Obtaining approvals/permissions from the respective State/Central and other Statutory Authorities for various crossings of the entire pipeline route.