Consultancy Service for feasibility and design of ROB near Ram Mandir, Bani Park connecting the Railway colony in the railway shunting yard and Jaipur-Ajmer line
Funding Agency: -
Location: Jaipur, India
The railway line Jaipur-Ajmer and the railway shunting yard crosses at the flyover. The frequency of railway movement is very high (nearly 50 trains a day).This results is frequent closure of level crossing at this point. It is a two lane flyover. total length of the flyover is 750m.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Conducting the topographical survey, L-section, Cross section by using Total Station.
- Conducting the traffic survey for the replacement of level crossing with ROB.
- Projecting the future traffic.
- Preliminary design of ROB which consist of 2 central span of 48m on the railway boundary and 10 span of 17.30m on the prestressed concrete superstructure and on pile foundation.
- Total length of the flyover is 757m which includes the RE walls.
- It was principally accepted by the JDA and is being submitted to the Railway for the formal approval as per railway norms.
- The cost of the project is Rs. 24 crores for 2 laning..