Consultancy Service for feasibility and design of ROB at Bassi village on Jaipur Delhi line (2 laning ROB)
Funding Agency: -
Location: Jaipur, India
The Jaipur-Delhi railway route is a very busy railway route. The frequency of railway movement is very high (nearly 50 trains a day).This results is frequent closure of level crossing at this point. Therefore, it is a dire need of Railway Over Bridge at Crossing near Bassi village. It is a two lane ROB. Total length of the ROB is 550m.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Conducting the topographical survey, L-section, Cross section by using Total Station.
- Conducting the traffic survey for the replacement of level crossing with ROB.
- Projecting the future traffic.
- Preliminary design of ROB which consist of 2 central span of 30m on the railway boundary and 10 span of 17.30m on the prestressed concrete superstructure and on pile foundation.
- Total length of the flyover is 550m which includes the RE walls.
- It was principally accepted by the JDA and is being submitted to the Railway for the formal approval as per railway norms.
- The cost of the project is Rs. 18 crores for 2 laning.