Preparation of Draft Master Plan for Neemkathana and Falna Towns
Funding Agency: -
Location: Neemkathana & Falna ,India
Neemkathana and Falna towns are situated in Sikar and Pali district of Rajasthan respectively. They both are fast growing small towns. Neemkathana is an educational, industrial town and Falna is purely an industrial city in Pali district. Falna is famous for its religious buildings specially Jain Temples. This town is located on Broad gauge railway line between Ahmedabad and Delhi. Whereas Neemkathana is also located on Broad Gauge line between Delhi and Ahmedabad. Dedicated railway corridor will pass through these two towns therefore it is expected that both towns will go further in economic activities. Therefore Government of Rajasthan selected these two towns on priority basis for preparation of Master Plans for the horizon year 2031.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
For the preparation of Draft Master Plan under UI Act 1959 Act of Rajasthan Government the following procedure will be adopted
- Notification of Urban area for the proposed Master Plan.
- Preparation of base maps using satellite images / Total station survey in the field.
- Geo-referencing of the data on GIS platform.
- Preparation of Town Map by conducting total station survey, collection of information regarding existing land use in the town, collection of information regarding various aspects of the town such as population, sex ratio, literacy rate, employment potential, linkages, climate, historical background, industries, commercial activities, government and semi government offices, educational and medical facilities, road survey, dedicated rail fried corridor etc.
- Projecting the existing data for preparing proposals for horizon year 2031.
- Preparation of transport network plan showing roads, bus terminal, truck centre, parking areas etc.
- Preparation of Draft Land use Plan for 2031 and draft notified urban area map.
- Preparing reports for inviting public objections, suggestions from various departments, individuals, institutions etc.
- Analyzing the various objection / suggestions on draft master plan the modifications will be done if required and will be finalized for final submission to the client for further necessary action.