Demand Survey and Preparation of Housing for All Plan of Action (HFAPoA) under PMAY – HFA Scheme for various locations of Gujarat State – Phase 2 (Anand, Sanand, Vijalpor, Bopal-Ghuma Towns)
Funding Agency: Government of Gujarat
The mission seeks to address the housing requirement of urban poor including slum dwellers through following programme verticals:
1. Slum rehabilitation of Slum Dwellers with participation of private developers using land as a resource
2. Promotion of Affordable Housing for weaker section through credit linked subsidy
3. Affordable Housing in Partnership with Public & Private sectors
4. Subsidy for beneficiary-led individual house construction
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Demand Survey
- Organize City Level Workshops for Stakeholders
- Assessment of Present Status of Slums
- Formulation of Slum Intervention Strategies
- Estimation of Urban Poor Housing Shortage & Identifying Supply and Demand Constraints.
- Identifying Supply and Demand Side Reforms and Framing Future Supply Strategy.
- Framing Investment Requirements & Financing Plan
- Finalization of Housing for All Plan of Action (HFAPoA)