Preparation of Detailed Project Report of Sewerage Scheme under UIDSSMT Programme for Kishangarh Town (Ajmer District) (Status , Phase- I, 28 Cr Approved, Total Project Cost 68 Cr), to be implement by RUIDP)
Funding Agency: UIDSSMT, Government of India
This project is undertaken in UIDSSMT scheme of Govt of India, Sewerage, water supply and drainage are the priority sectors under the UIDSSMT scheme, the present study is mainly meant for improvement of sewerage system of the city.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Topographical survey of entire town of Kishangarh
- Hydraulic design of the sewerage system, marking detailed layout of the sewer lines.
- Design and preparation of report as per the CPHEEO guidelines and UIDSSMT guidelines of Govt of India.
- EIA Studies, suggestions for treatment of the sewage.
- Provided services to Municipal Board for assistance during execution of work for any changes in drawings / Designs / Quality control with reference to DPR project components.
- Assisting Municipal Board in getting approval from UIDSSMT.
- Total Length of Sewer Lines: 221.39 km
- Total Capacity of Treatment Plant : 32 MLD
- Type of treatment : Conventional Activated Sludge Process
- Project Cost 78.99 Cr (Sewerage) and Rs. 26.01 Cr. (STP)