Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Rajiv Samodha Nisda Diversion Scheme Phase II and obtaining required clearance from Central Water Commission, New Delhi.
Funding Agency: Water Resources Department, Chhattisgarh
Proposed Rajiv Samoda Nisda Diversion Scheme is located across Mahanadi River near village Nisda in Arang Block of Raipur District of Chhattisgarh State. Longitude 82o0’45” and Latitude 21o7’15”). The weir site is about 40 km from Raipur and is approachable by all seasoned road. Rajiv Samoda Nisda Diversion Scheme (RSNDS) is mainly an augmentation scheme to augment irrigation supplies in command of Distributary no. 23 (Mahanadi Main canal) & Lawan Branch (Branch of Mahanadi Main Canal). Proposed Diversion scheme is located 81 Km downstream of existing Ravi Shakar Sagar Reservoir (Mahanadi Reservoir Project, - MRP). The Main objectives of Rajiv Samoda Nisda Diversion Scheme (RSNDS) are to augment irrigation supplies in 2000 Ha of Distributary No. 23 of Mahanadi Main Canal and 28000 Ha of Lawan Branch of Mahanadi Main Canal.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
The broad scope of work to be carried out under the contract would be as below:
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Rajiv Samodha Nisda Diversion Project Phase-II as per the norms of Central Water Commission and approval of DPR from various Directorate of CWC.
- Approval of the project from Planning Commission, Technical Advisory Committee.
- Revision of Hydrology of the project, taking its approval from Central Water Commission.
- Reservoir competency survey, Environment studies, health surveys etc.
- Preparation of Resettlement & Rehabilitation (R&R) Plan, preparation of forest cases.
- Preparation of case for the use of forest land for construction of Rajiv Samodha Nisda Diversion Project and submission of the same to the Ministry of Environment & Forest, New Delhi.
- Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs: 120 Cr