Water Resources Planning & Management
Survey Investigation and Design (SID) and Preparation of DPR Package No. Banswara I of 13 Sub-projects under Rajasthan, Minor Irrigation Improvement Project (RAJAMIIP)
Funding Agency: Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA)
Location: Banswara (Rajasthan, India)
Survey, Investigation and Design (SID) of following Minor Irrigation Projects in Banswara.
CCA(Ha) Canal Length for rehabilitation (km)
- Bhatia 117 2.44
- Borkhaber 193.85 2.88
- Chhapariya 135.8 4.20
- Godi Tejpur 110.08 1.44
- Jharnia 101.17 0.90
- Karmadia 118.22 5.28
- Khatia 266 3.30
- Memkhore 723 23.00
- Nalda 101.17 1.23
- Survan 114.85 5.52
- Amali Kheda 313.9 8.31
- Morwaniya 202.83 3.32
- Sodalpur 113.46 1.98
Total 2611.33 63.80
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Survey of dam, canal system, command area and submergence area including contour plans, long and cross sections of dams and canal system.
- Investigation and data collection for hydrological, geotechnical, soils and other data relevant to irrigation projects.
- Collection of existing data and documents.
- Identification of rehabilitation works by joint walk-through in coordination with WUA/PRI, WRD and DoA officers then design of all rehabilitation works, including hydraulic and structural design, long and cross sections and structure drawings.
- Estimate of work quantities and cost based on BSR.
- Economic analysis of cost and benefits.
- Preparation of the Detailed Project Report (DPR) including estimate and drawings in separate volumes
- Total Cost of the project is Approximately Rs. 599.452 Lacs