Hiring of Consultancy Services for Preparing Detailed Project Report of Extension, Renovation & Modernization of I.G.N.P., Stage Ist
Funding Agency: Water Resources Department, Rajasthan
Location: Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India
The primary objective of the Consultancy/Study is framing Detailed Project report of Extension, Renovation & Modernization Project in I.G.N.P. stage Ist (Excl. KSL) according to the revised guidelines of preparing ERM project by Central Water Commission, New Delhi.
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Inspection of entire canal system of IGNP (Stage I) including Main Canal and distribution network and to assess present discharge carrying capacities between various control points. Identification of spots required desilting, repair, remodeling etc. and to frame detailed technical estimate of repair required.
- Inspection of all the outlets, regulators and discharge measuring system in canal system and to check their structural accuracy & soundness, discharge carrying capacity and frame technical estimate of amendment / rectification as remedial measures requires.
- Preparation of design, drawing and technical estimates of the works for use of surplus water being received in IGNP particularly in monsoon months, for ground water recharge.
- Preparation of design, drawing and technical estimates of the works for the optimum use of Ghagagr river flood water coming from Haryana with respect to present use.
- Length of canals surveyed is 879.11 km,
- Supply of detailed Design using SAP/ETAB, detailed working drawing using AUTO CAD of civil structure of DRB, regulation gates, embedded parts and regulation platform after assessing bearing capacity at site for construction of Cross regulator at RD 582 of I.G. Feeder and RD 325 of I.G.M.N.
- Framing of complete separate DPR of the component of Ancilliary works for facilitating the special repair of I.G.Feeder and I.G. Main Canal in Haryana and Rajasthan portion.
- Proposal of extension of GDC to link I.G.Main Canal or any other suitable link channel to divert the drinking water supply of 2000 cs from depression no 6 to RD 165 of I.G.M.N. ,
- Proposal of land acquisition.
- Preparation of design (using SAP or ETAB), drawing (in Autocad) and detailed estimate of Pumping station at RD 165 of I.G.M.N. of 1500 CS. 10 Nos. more Pumps of 150 CS each were also designed.
- Framing of complete separate DPR in six sets of the component of Pugal Branch - KGD link Channel incorporating proposal of land acquisition and economic analysis for feasibility of KGD- Pugal Branch link channel to switch over the command of tail end area of KGD from APS to Pugal Branch.
- Framing of complete separate DPR in six sets of the component of PHED - SAHWA link Channel incorporating proposal of land acquisition.
- Supply of detailed Design using SAP/ETAB, detailed working drawing using AUTO CAD of civil structure for remodelling of Suratgarh Branch like Civil & Mechanical work of cross regulator at RD118, RD 142.5 at d/s of PBN link, civil structure of remodelling of various falls at RD 118 etc, head regulator of ZWD link and all ancilliary works connected to remodelling of Suratgarh Branch after assessing bearing capacity at site for construction of cross regulators. 2 Nos DRBs were also designed.
- Framing of Detailed Project Report of Extension, Rennovation and Modernization (ERM) works based on latest guide lines of central water commission, New Delhi for entire project of I.G.N.P. stage Ist.
- Assessment / analysis of benefit cost ratio and report of impact on environment for clearance from ministry of Environment.
- Assisting and providing back end support to departmental officers for approval/ sanction from CWC and Technical Advisory Committee as well Planning Commission of India for investment approval.