Survey works, opening of ROU & Associated works for laying of proposed steel Pipeline from source point at GAIL's SV-18 at Mhaskal Village to Manmad in Nashik GA to Dhule GA (approx 200 km) for CGD Project of MNGL, Pune
Funding Agency: Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited
Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd. (MNGL) is a joint venture company of GAIL (India) Limited and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), developing CNG & City Gas Distribution Infrastructure to supply natural gas to domestic, commercial and industrial sectors in the Geographical Areas (GAs) of Nashik, Dhule and Part of Valsad based on PNGRB authorization
Actual Services provided by the Firm
- Reconnaissance Survey
- Detailed Engineering Survey
- Cadastral Survey.
- Providing RCC Precast Pillars.
- Population Density Index Survey
- Corrosion Survey
- Soil Stratification Survey
- Soil Chemical Analysis.
- Obtaining Permissions and Approvals
- Providing Services for Establishing ROU in ROW.
- Providing Services Related to Opening of ROW